Snow. Slopes. Pure joy.
In Sölden skiing fun starts where in other regions the slopes already end! The unrivaled ski area stretches from 1,350 to 3,340 meters above sea level – a true heaven for Alpine skiers, boarders, freestylers, kids & pleasure seeking winter sport vacationers. Right amidst the glittering winter wonderland you will find gorgeous top-to-bottom ski runs and panoramic ski mountains interspersed with fine culinary delights served on 30 mountain huts, inns and restaurants.
The entire skiing terrain covers incredible 432 hectares! But there are plenty of other activities off the beaten ski slopes in Sölden: idyllic winter walking, guided snowshoe hikes, glacier exploration tours, tobogganing fun for the whole family or romantic winter trekking can be enjoyed as well. Fun-filled après-ski hours are scheduled in countless indoor and outdoor bars. Shopping fans discover exclusive boutiques just perfect to enjoy Alpine lifestyle at the Hot Spot in the Alps.
Experience the myriad facets of Sölden's winter during a great stay at our Holiday Apartments in premium location!
Explore Sölden's winter paradise to the full:
- Our Apartments in Sölden can be found at a few steps from Giggijoch mountain gondola
- 432 hectares of ski slopes
- 145.5 kilometers of ski runs, longest top-to-bottom ski trail: about 15 km
- 33 top modern mountain lifts
- Absolute snow guarantee from October to May thanks to altitudes of 1,350 to 3,340 meters
- BIG 3 Rally
- 30 mountain huts and restaurants
- 30 kilometers of Nordic skiing tracks
- 30 kilometers of cleared winter walking routes
- Guided snowshoe hiking tours
- Tobogganing & ice skating
- Tirol Therme AQUA DOME spa center