Your premium upgrade for summer, already included for all guests at SunUp Appartements!
Enjoy the immense variety of the Ötztal Alps plus countless advantages of the Ötztal Inside Summer Card! The Card is valid from the second day of your stay and included between 29 May and 03 October 2021.
Be it a stop at one of the many attractions spread all over Ötztal, or free use of the 12 great summer mountain lifts - the benefits are almost endless! Use all public transport lines completely free of charge and discover highlights and attractions in a row. You enjoy free admission to a huge variety of adventure worlds, such as the AREA 47 or the AQUA DOME in Längenfeld - without long waiting times or additional costs. The Summer Card is a true premium upgrade for your summer holiday!
Services Included and Price Advantages
- Mountain gondolas and lifts (1 daily ride per lift)
- Relaxation at AQUA DOME: 2 admissions to the thermal baths for 3 hours (without sauna) per Card in May, June, September and October. The thermal baths as well as the entire Alpen Arche Noah are included. Sauna parlor, fitness and Spa 3000 available for an extra charge. A 15% discount on all thermal bath admission, sauna, fitness and treatments is available for our guests (upon presentation of the Card) in July and August (01.07. – 31.08, no free admission).
- Excitement in AREA 47: Water Area and Wake Area – one 1-hour admission per Card for wakeboarding in the Wake Area, excluding equipment rental
- Water fun in Ötztal (1 daily admission per swimming pool/lake)
- Places worth seeing in Ötztal: incl. Ötzi Village, Birds of Prey Park, museums & wood carving (1 daily admission per museum)
- Games & fun in Ötztal (1 daily use of pit-pat or mini golf course)
- Participation in guided hikes (Ötztal Nature Park)
- Bicycle and mountain bike rental
- Unlimited use of public transport lines (incl. Timmelsjoch Pass Road and Glacier Road)
- Also discover our partners and leisure time activities
You can find all information at a glance at www.oetztal.com/summercard